Introduction of nylon in 3D printing
Date of release:2018-11-12 Author: Click:
Nylon is a white powder. SLS nylon powder material has the characteristics of light weight, heat resistance, low friction coefficient and wear resistance. The powder has a small particle size and high precision in the production model. Sintered parts do not require special post-treatment, ie they can have a high tensile strength. The choice of color is not as wide as PLA and ABS, but color selection and coloring can be done by painting, dip dyeing, etc. The material has a heat distortion temperature of 110 °C.
Features: sintering temperature - powder melting temperature of 180 ° C; sintered parts do not require special post-treatment, that is, can have higher tensile strength. Moreover, in the rapid prototyping process of nylon powder, a high preheating temperature is required, a protective atmosphere is required, and equipment performance requirements are high.
The address of this article:http://www.3delements.hk/news/390.html
- ABS features in 3D printing
- 3 common 3D printing problems and solutions（next）
- Why is the 3D printing material ABS used the most?
- 3D printing Will the PLA material be decomposed by water?
- 3D printing development prospects
- 3D printing main features
- Which is better for 3D printing materials?
- A brief history of 3D printing development
- 3 common 3D printing problems and solutions
- 3D printing in aerospace technology applications