ABS plastic performance test
Date of release:2018-11-12 Author: Click:
1. Good comprehensive performance, high impact strength, chemical stability and good electrical performance.
2. It has good welding property with 372 plexiglass, and is made into two-color plastic parts, and can be chrome-plated and painted.
3. High impact, high heat resistance, flame retardant, enhanced, transparent and other grades.
4. The fluidity is a little worse than HIPS, better than PMMA, PC, etc., and the flexibility is good.
5. Suitable for making general mechanical parts, wear-resistant parts, transmission parts and telecommunications parts.
1. Amorphous material, medium fluidity, large moisture absorption, must be fully dried, the surface of the plastic parts requiring gloss must be preheated for a long time to dry 80-90 degrees, 3 hours.
2. It is advisable to take high material temperature and high mold temperature, but the material temperature is too high to be easily decomposed (decomposition temperature is >270 degrees). For high precision plastic parts, the mold temperature should be 50-60 degrees, high gloss. For thermoplastic parts, the mold temperature should be 60-80 degrees.
2. If you need to solve the water trap, you need to improve the fluidity of the material, adopt high material temperature, high mold temperature, or change the water level.
3. If the heat-resistant grade or flame-retardant grade material is formed, after 3-7 days of production, plastic decomposition products will remain on the surface of the mold, resulting in the surface of the mold being bright, and the mold needs to be cleaned in time, and the surface of the mold needs to be increased in exhaust position.
The address of this article:http://www.3delements.hk/news/384.html
- ABS plastic basic information
- 3D printing consumables market analysis
- Analysis on the development status and future development trend of Chinas plastics industry
- Why is the 3D printing material ABS used the most?
- 3D printed material-ABS plastic
- What are the commonly used materials for 3D printing?
- ABS plastic molding properties
- How to distinguish 3D printing consumables from good and bad?