How to use ABS material for 3D printing?(next)
Date of release:2018-11-12 Author: Click:
Q: Is there any particular attention to the nozzle distance?
A: If the nozzle is too far from the platform, the ABS material will not fit well with the platform. If the nozzle is too close to the platform, it will also block the smooth extrusion of the material, which can cause blockages when used for a long time. This is the same as the PLA material and some other materials, and nothing special.
Q: I just mentioned the temperature of the nozzle. How to set it up correctly?
A: When printing with new materials for the first time, theoretically we will start printing at 230 degrees and then adjust it up and down by about 5 degrees to ensure print quality and component strength. However, in actual operation, we should preferably set it according to the reference temperature given by the material supplier.
Because when the temperature is too high, the drawing phenomenon is easy to occur, and you will notice that the nozzle leaks a lot of plastic when moving between the various parts. If this happens, you should try to gradually lower the temperature, about 5 degrees, until the nozzle no longer sees out so much material.
The address of this article:http://www.3delements.hk/news/376.html
The next one:3D printing supplies instructions and precautions (Part 1)
- 3D printing in aerospace technology applications
- Why is the 3D printing material ABS used the most?
- 3D printing development prospects
- ABS features in 3D printing
- How to use ABS material for 3D printing?
- Which is better for 3D printing materials?
- 3D printing consumables market analysis
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of 3d printing consumables abs and pla and hips materials?
- 3D printing main features