How to use ABS material for 3D printing?
Date of release:2018-11-12 Author: Click:
Q: What is ABS material?
A: ABS material is a common injection-molded thermoplastic that can be used to make LEGO toys, common tools and sports equipment.
If you are used to printing with PLA materials, you will most likely find ABS prints a bit more complicated. More steps are needed and the settings are different. However, the ABS material is indeed very resistant to high temperature and extrusion, and the molding effect is better.
Q: When many friends print, there will be some problems on the first layer. What should you pay attention to when printing the first layer?
A: The first layer is a very important part when printing 3D. So the parameter settings of the first layer must be correct.
Here are a few key points to master:
1. You need to level the print platform.
2. The nozzle must be returned to the origin before printing, and the distance between the nozzle and the printing platform must be within the correct range.
3, need to ensure that the platform has a good degree of adhesion, can make ABS material adhere to the platform.
4. Make sure the nozzle has been heated to the correct temperature.
Q: Many people want to know if it is better to use masking tape when printing ABS, or is it better to apply glue?
A: Under normal circumstances, it is better to apply glue. It is best to apply a layer of glue to the platform before printing. However, the printing effect is also related to the surrounding environment, setting the temperature, etc. It is not that the glue effect is better than the masking tape, and this should be analyzed according to the specific situation.
The address of this article:http://www.3delements.hk/news/375.html
- 3D printing in aerospace technology applications
- Why is the 3D printing material ABS used the most?
- ABS features in 3D printing
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of 3d printing consumables abs and pla and hips materials?
- 3D printing development prospects
- 3 common 3D printing problems and solutions（next）
- 3D printing Will the PLA material be decomposed by water?
- 3D printing main features
- A brief history of 3D printing development
- Which is better for 3D printing materials?