What is the difference between a coil and a spool?
Date of release:2017-12-14 Author: Click:
Some people like coils, others like spools. There are pros and cons to each.
Spools (also called reels) are the easiest to work with. They store and travel neatly, dispense easily and evenly, mount conveniently, and look nice. There are many accessories out there for mounting spools on your printer. The biggest down side to spools is the weight. When buying 1kg of plastic on a spool, almost a third of the shipping weight is the spool itself.
Coils (sometimes called "filaments without spool") are cheaper as you don't have to pay for the spool, and they weigh less, so shipping costs should be reduced. If you've got a spool with a removable flange that you can drop your coil onto, it can be just as easy to work with as buying spools.
The address of this article:http://www.3delements.hk/news/365.html
- PETG product introduction
- 3D printing development prospects
- 3d printer technology principle
- PETG main features
- 3D printing main features
- 3D printed material PCL low temperature material
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of 3d printing consumables abs and pla and hips materials?
- PETG main use
- 3D printing in aerospace technology applications
- 3D printing Will the PLA material be decomposed by water?